Blog for TRUTH of ALL sort/Blog pour TOUT genre de VERITÉ

Truth will set you FREE/La VÉRITÉE vous rendra LIBRE

something on your mind? Go to the Forum!/quelque chose a dire? venez au Forum!

www.wearechangemontreal.aceboard.com

Want More ?// vous en voulez Plus?

Reading Text is fun, How about some hard concrete fact, in video!!!
Lire c'est amusant, Ca vous dirait des preuves video concrete?
www.youtube.com/wearechangemontreal

Check out our new chat/nouveau! salle de chat

CAN'T FIND ME IN THE CHAT? GO HERE
VOUS NE ME TROUVEZ PAS? ALLEZ ICI!
http://xat.com/our101408

We Are Change Montreal Chat

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Niburu, behind the chemtrail plot?

Page translate via yahoo! BabelFish
May contain errors!

Which is this point of light

beside the sun? A planet?

Here photographs and text of Christian Béland who is an enthusiastic hunter of chemtrails: “One of the goals of the chemtrails would be to prevent from seeing this planet X which is at present visible above the sun; Odd, because before to have seen this video I had thought the same thing.

Lately, at the time of some catches of photographs of chemtrails, I had realized certain anomalies on my photographs and particularly those which posted the sun when it was masked by the chemtrails. I had noticed at the time of the remote loading of a luminescence located beside the sun; I believed first of all in a banal atmospheric reflexion due to the chemtrails. But here is this same luminescence was found on several of my photographs on different dates. Certain photographs have their original in high-definition if you click above. I strongly suggest you to see the difference. With any chance, I made some Internet search in connection with Nibiru, and I realized that several people had photographed the same phenomenon everywhere in the world.
I am thus turned over to my photographs to deduce from it that it is indeed an object at the side of the sun and that does not make very a long time that is visible.

I joined to you some photographs snuff lately and I leave it to you to even judge by you. (Look at the point shining around the sun) “

click to increase the image
April 20, 08 - 16:22
click to increase the image
March 10, 08 - 16:35

April 16, 08 - 18:01

April 18, 08 19:13
click to increase the image
July 12, 08 - 18:08

March 18, 08 - 17:40

March 10, 07 - 17:21

June 10, 08 - 19:20


January 13, 07 - 9:27

February 6, 07 - 12:39

March 18, 08 - 17:39

TAKE A PHOTOGRAPH OF THE SUN AND NIBIROU WILL APPEAR! You will see on this video that many people throughout the world took in photograph this gleam of an impressive size or not of light which moves at a vertiginous speed and is located close to the sun. One seems to better see it with sleeping or raising sun or when the sun is found behind a fine layer of vaporous clouds. Is Nibiru, the planet “X” here? If so, we let us can nothing there! Except taking the means to survive. What our governments will not do in any point. Does somebody know something about this advent, not? Top-ranking executives of the world? The pope? Seeds of the apocalypse of Svalbard? Family members royal? The White House? Illuminati?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're sad

Anonymous said...

NO U

Anonymous said...

I have recently started researching this topic, and it seems viable. Do you think that the government would let society know that there is something coming, to do whatever kind of damage to Earth and us? Or is this just some sort of ploy for me to start thinking on my own?

I do solidly believe there is a problem, but it's with the mainstream media. Cut the Cable, free your mind. You are learing your day to day business/news from celebrities. Stop watching TV, stop being so god damn naive. Go learn something, do your own research, and achieve something.

Why would believe anyone else other than yourself?

Anonymous said...

WoW ! Nice photo man


Most of the footage are stupid lens trick with the camera - yours really doesn't look like them

I also beleive in some of the things that are said - religious based or not - it is scary, and could changed the world for good.


I was windering, from where did you take those ? Not Montreal :o ?


I gotta admit I never looked for it I'll have to if you did since I also live in quebec !



Thanks for posting

Anonymous said...

it is no planet, it is ordinary optics u dummy. Say, even if it was a solid object, comming "from behind the sun, so how come it is still "next to the sun" in january and in july??? The Earth is on the opposite "sides" of its way around the sun, so either in january OR in july we would see the object on the nigt sky. My suggestion: read more about serious astronomy, and watch less YT. Cheers. kael

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to post some pictures my Father took a few days ago. Looks just like those in this post.

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o217/balckvein/P1030461.jpg


http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o217/balckvein/P1030462.jpg



He took one pictue, stepped over three feet and took another one. Let me know what you guys think.